Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Shine Halloween!

The kiddos had a costume party at school on Friday. Amber and I were at a retreat, but Darwin snapped some pictures. They kids were very excited about it. I wish I could have seen them in person. But these pictures are pretty great.

Escarleth looking gorgeous in her angel costume.


Dayana and Claudy with a friend at school.


Jose and Escarleth, my favorite picture by far!
Dayana makes a lovely queen for sure, and I think she may know it.
Look at that cute head tilt. She looks way too grown up!
Rosie joined in on the fun too. What a sweet little face.
The kids and family getting instructions for games.
I'm not sure what Escarleth is looking at, but she's very intent upon looking.
Couldn't find a cuter group. Hope you all had a good Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love Shine posts. Usually, I'm reading, reading, reading thinking "Wow, these kids are awesome." then somewhere I see the first picture of Jose and I'm like, "That kid just took this post to the next level." He's that good.

    ReplyDelete