Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dayana

Dayana is the quiet girl of the group. She doesn't giggle all the time like Claudy or love to chat like Escarleth. But she loves kisses me on the cheek and gives me a hug.

Dayana loves sitting on my lap and telling me about school or about a good grade she got. She doesn't brag but is searching for my approval. She plays hard to get when you first know her, but you will adore her once you get to know her loving nature.

You won't meet a better speller; she and Jose came in first and second in their class spelling bee. She loves to play Uno, Thumbs-up-7-up or really any game I'll play with her.

Dayana day dreams like no child I have ever seen. I often have to call her name to bring her back to reality and her homework. She snaps out of the dream, simple smiles and sluggishly returns to her homework.

I love her dearly, and I hope you'll want to make her Christmas special. Check out this entry on how to do so. We had our Christmas event last night, but we could still use any donation you can give us.

Thank you for caring about our special kids this holiday season. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment