Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sweet conversations

The kids and I have talked a lot about service this last month. I began videoing our afternoon a few weeks ago with the intention of asking the kiddos about what they did the previous weekend. I had encouraged them to draw a picture of them serving people and then act out that picture. 

As always the kids surprised me with their sweet comments I never expected. Escarleth's comments about God seem well beyond her years. Sometimes I have to collect myself in order not to follow their responses with "Umm...." and a gulp.


Here's the continuation of the previous video. They are always so surprisingly willing to serve others. I hope they grow up to want to serve others to create change for the better in this world.



No comments:

Post a Comment